From Friday 19th June, we welcome you to spend some time in our store.
We are taking extra precautions to ensure social distancing and cleanliness are met.
The store will operate a one in, one out policy and encourage you to make an appointment before coming to see us to ensure you can enter at a specific time.
To make an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the below chart with the word BOOKED when a time slot has been taken
If you're just passing by and fancy an impromptu visit thats cool too, just ask at the door before coming in.
|Friday 19th June||Saturday 20th June||Sunday 21st June|
How are we making our shop as safe as possible?
Further to the one in one out policy we will have the following measures in place:
- Hand sanitiser at several spots throughout the store
- Access to our sink, soap, hot water & paper towels
- Staff will wear masks
- Windows & doors will be left open allowing fresh air to circulate
- Contactless payments only
- Surfaces will be cleaned after each customer
- We kindly ask customers to refrain from touching items unless they really need to, and if they do let us know so we can offer disposable gloves or clean the product afterwards
- Staff will not be in the shop if they have even the slightness sign of symptoms.
We want you to enjoy your visit without worry and will adhere to the above measures without fail.