Elegant hoop earrings, inspired by Matisse's cutout-style stars. Made in brass with our signature wood base, Czech glass baroque pearls and 14k gold-filled findings.
- Playful, unique design
- Czech glass baroque pearl details
- 14k gold-filled hoops - can be worn separately
- Lightweight - 3g with hoop
- FSC approved wood
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- Comes in gift packaging
The distinctive pattern of the shell means each piece is completely unique.
Made from FSC approved wood, mirror brass hoops with Czech glass baroque pearl drops and gold-filled findings.
Charm is 3.1cm 1.7cm with a weight of 3g with hoop, 2.4 without hoop.
What is 'gold-filled'?
Gold-filled is a thick layer of gold mechanically bonded over jewellers' brass. It is a high quality and affordable alternative to solid gold. Gold-filled is thicker and much more hard wearing than gold-plating, and can last 10+ years with daily wear.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.